Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I’m gearing up

It all started with the rain. 

There wasn’t a thing to write about.  I think we had at least a week of cloudy, rainy weather.  No complaints, we need the moisture.  But there is only so much to say about rain.  So, obviously,  I didn’t say anything.

Then, we were excited to see sun and Mike-e (as in Wall-e) pull in.

IMG_4147

Kay and Lynn come back to their native Kansas each year from their retirement home in Arizona.  They lived in Topeka for almost all of their married life so they have other friends to visit.  However, they always spend one week with us.  Our tradition is lots of good food, good conversation and  Joker each night. 

Kay and Lynn are back to their city campground.  We are completing several projects, one of which is to get a few things updated on the truck.

IMG_4125

But, now I am gearing up to get back into the habit of blogging.  I miss it.  So, if you are reading this, thank you for staying with me. 

2 comments:

Pablo said...

Of course I've stayed with you.

Linda said...

Thanks, Pablo:)