Sunday, December 30, 2012

You’ve gotta Love 2013

Come into my living room and tell me what you think of my new display on the wall that extends into the basement.

IMG_2151I asked the family about the order of the words, they agreed it is usually “Live, Laugh, Love.”  Actually, it is the way I had them placed at the time we had the discussion. For some reason, as I lived with the display, something bothered me.

Laugh belongs in the middle.  Laughter and smiles are an important part of my life.  I think that comes from growing up in a family that cried more from laughing than any other reason.  Yes, Laugh belongs right there in the middle of Live and Love.

The more I looked at the other two words, though, the more it seemed Love should be first.  Love first and foremost, then Live life to the fullest!  

These are three wonderful words no matter the order and they are my hope for all of you this New Year of 2013.

No comments: