Wednesday, November 07, 2012

There’s that widget again

Once again I have added a Twitter add on widget to the left side of the blog.  This may be the third or fourth time I have put one on there.  It always seems like a good idea at the time but then I don't tweet anything new and it just looks tired.

Actually, I am not sure about Twitter.  How could anything I do be so important that I need to immediately put it out there for people to see, especially given I don't really have a knack for catchy one or two sentence messages.

So, why do I have the little gadget back up there? I am going to try to put one tweet up a day for a couple weeks to see how it goes.  With the thought that I need to be watching for something in my life that is positive and interesting or positively interesting to write, maybe I'll become more observant and/or perceptive. Even thankful.

After all, it is the season to be thankful.  And,  right now  I need to work on being more optimistic.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I had to change my widget. This one allows replies if you have a twitter account. Feel free to join in!