Monday, November 19, 2012

The Season

Is it the fall-like weather?  Or the fact we do not get a daily paper which also includes sale advertisements.  Or maybe it’s because I am especially looking forward to Thanksgiving.  For whatever reason I have not thought much about the Christmas Holidays. 

That is until tonight. 

IMG_1943-1

Our friend and neighbor Stephanie and her daughters Rebecca and Rachel came by to borrow three eggs for Rebecca’s birthday cupcakes.  Since we recently purchased the Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry flavored soda,  I retrieved my Mom’s water glasses from the back of the top shelf.  Everyone seemed to enjoyed the low cal refreshing drink in the festive glasses.  

This is an example of the little things I enjoy about the Holidays.  A wonderful time of year and it’s time for the Season!

No comments: