Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Turkey (1)_thumb[6] IMG_1914-2

Those who have followed me for a while know that I always put the same picture on my blog this day.  I’m adding a new one this year.  Not sure why I find the turkey hiding theme so funny. 

My turkey is baked, boned and in the refrigerator.  Our entire family will be here this year so I’m trying to get as much as possible out of the way so I can enjoy them. 

I’m also trying to have a “no can” Thanksgiving.  I think the green bean casserole will be great without the canned soup. However,  I’m caving  and using canned pumpkin.  Real cream instead of condensed milk, though.

I am feeling excited and very thankful this evening and know it will carry over for the weekend.  I’m hoping each of you are feeling the same.  Thank you for following along.

No comments: