Sunday, October 28, 2012

Big win for the Cats

photo

We were fortunate to obtain tickets for another KSU game yesterday thanks to our neighbors who had a conflict.  Kansas State played Texas Tech, a good team ready to upset our Cinderella season. 

The KSU 55 vs Texas Tech 24 final score doesn’t reflect the close first half.  The players and coaches figured it out and obviously the second half went much better. 

Once again we took our pickup camper to tailgate.  It worked even better this time because we had a little extra room where we parked.  With the boys along, it was nice to have a bathroom.  Kim and Marc brought their tabletop heater.  We also brought the propane cylinder we used several weeks ago, so we were toasty.  Really, it was a beautiful football day, though.

We didn’t grill, just warmed Kim’s pulled pork on the stove.  After the game we had Nachos.  As usual, lots of snacking in between.

I was a picture slacker.  For some reason, I came away from the fun day with only one picture—taken on my phone.  No excuses other than I forgot my good camera.  Pictures taken on my phone are not very good but better than nothing.

No comments: