Thursday, July 19, 2012

Frozen Grapes

IMG_1000-1

Does everyone know about frozen grapes on a hot summer day but me?  I’ve mentioned this to a couple of friends and they say, “Well, yeah, everyone knows that.”   Where have I been?

Actually, it was our grandkids who clued me in on this treat.  I was at their house a while back and one of them came rolling into the kitchen and pulled out a container.  I tried one and could not believe how wonderfully sweet it was.  It probably helps that grapes are in season and are especially good right now.

I’m not kidding when I say, for me,  it’s better than eating candy.  

4 comments:

Pablo said...

Yep, they're really good. I was introduced to them about a year ago.

Anonymous said...

Another well kept fruit secret is putting pepper on cantalope. Very tasty. M

Kim said...

Pepper on cantalope?! What crazy person would think that tastes good? Hmmmm...Marc?

Linda said...

I just noticed your discussion. I will have to try the pepper idea--it does sound a little crazy.