Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Music

Once again I had a long list of things to do this evening. At the top was to fill out my NCAA bracket. I am putting that off because I can't decide if Kansas is going to kick it in or fall to North Carolina.

It is the music that really got me side tracked, though. As many of you know, the first of February we visited friends in Phoenix. I took lots of great pictures and am putting them on a CD. It is fun to pick music to play over the pictures. I found that Buy.Com lets you listen before downloading. That is a time consuming deal.

The songs I am considering are: By the Time I Get To Phoenix (I can't decide if I should go with a Floyd Cramer piano version or the classic Glen Campbell), Recollection Phoenix by Willie Nelson, Desert Blues by Leon Redbone (a favorite of mine), Walk Don't Run by the Ventures (just because I know Kayzie would like it), and possibly Desert Rose by Sting. I was thinking there is a song by Neil Young called Desert Highway or something like that, but I can't find it. Any suggestions for a desert or Phoenix song are appreciated. Nothing is set yet and I probably have around 10 minutes of pictures.

No comments: